No matter where I am I have friends who are half a world away. I want to stay connected and keep my supporters informed. Some times I will be very busy and only update once in a while. Other times I might bore you with how much I have to say :) Just check back once in a while when you are thinking of me and see what I'm up to!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

On the Wings of Angels

The next 48 hours will feel forever long.  I praise God that I have made it thus far and I am ready to go (mostly).  My suitcase is packed.  My carry on sits open waiting for a few last minute items.  I have a meeting scheduled with my mentor for one last prayer and encouragement session before I depart.

19:43.  That is the scheduled departure time.

I will have a short flight to Chicago.  A really long overnight flight to Munich.  Followed by a decently long layover at which I hope I don't fall asleep and miss the last leg.  I will finally arrive at my destination at 00:30 Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

Things to pray for:
*Safety in travels/connections
*That all of us settle in well
*Clear communication both ways
*Discernment for all involved

Thank you so much and Lord willing in two weeks we will all know where I am heading in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment