No matter where I am I have friends who are half a world away. I want to stay connected and keep my supporters informed. Some times I will be very busy and only update once in a while. Other times I might bore you with how much I have to say :) Just check back once in a while when you are thinking of me and see what I'm up to!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Photo Drop

Having fun doing classroom activities.
These shelves are full of textbooks and other fun activities to use during class.  Eventually it will become a lending library.

Multiple shelves were built and donated in honor or my good friend Craig.

Me and Mickeila in front of the mission house.
Their was a youth event in February that the Juagdan Church sponsored.


These are called Sea Grapes.  There need to be washed really good, but then you just dip them in vinegar or soy and they are delicious little explosions of saltwater in your mouth!

James is one of our youth and he did a special song as part of the praise.

Yes, that is a person up in the coconut tree.  He was hired by Kuya Jonah to harvest the coconuts on the property.

This is an example of a rice field that is still quite young.  I think they get about three harvests per rainy season.
Part of the Bohol Sea.  A sight I see regularly when I travel to Tagbilaran or just over to the beach at Guintaboan.

A visit to Panglao and this view is from the point in Doljo by where my friend has been teaching youth.

Another view off the point of Panglao.

Ate Amy is one of my local mentors and an excellent student!  She hasn't missed a class yet :)

Part of the beach at Panglao.  There were white sands for part of the beach but also larger portions that were all rocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment