No matter where I am I have friends who are half a world away. I want to stay connected and keep my supporters informed. Some times I will be very busy and only update once in a while. Other times I might bore you with how much I have to say :) Just check back once in a while when you are thinking of me and see what I'm up to!

Thursday, November 7, 2019

October and November

Okay, so this once a month posting is harder than it seems with the lack of internet stability.  Sometimes it takes me an hour and eight tries before getting 5 minutes with my mom or my mentor.
For those of you who haven't heard yet I am coming to the US for a visit.  Most of my time is already booked because it's a short visit and I'll be in 4 different states (maybe even 5) over just 4 weeks.  I'm going to be with my parents for their 40th wedding anniversary and American Thanksgiving will also include my brother's family.
My family will likely feel like I'm ignoring them because I'm going to be internet crazy!  I hope to upload a bunch of pictures both here and in the Facebook group.  There will also be some things to accomplish for my marriage and wedding.  Just 100 days and yes, I'm counting!
For now, just continue to be patient with me and enjoy the newsletter that should be arriving in your mailbox any day now.
😁
Some of the Pastors from CGMII.
W. Magaso, M. Castro, my Jun, Jun Bulawan
Some of the pigs we are raising for pork when we have so many visitors in February.
Manang Lydia (Jun's oldest sister), Jun, me, Jun's niece-in-law.
A common sight every place we travelled in Mindanao especially in Arakan Valley.
Ninang Elizabet, me, Josephine, Elena, and  
Poblacion of many Municapilities look similar to this... lots of traffic, jeepnies(public transportation that is totally tricked out with paint and other decor), and lots of motorcycles!
Jun being himself and joking around while pruning the plants around.
I don't remember this cute kids name, but apparently he is my grandson... yep, just because he is of that generation of Jun's family he gets that name.  He is the son of one of Jun's nieces via his second oldest sister (Mama Phoebe.)

Photos posted courtesy of being stranded in the port of Cebu City while a strong wind storm passes before the Coast Guard releases the boats again.  Excellent WiFi signal in the terminal!  Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment