No matter where I am I have friends who are half a world away. I want to stay connected and keep my supporters informed. Some times I will be very busy and only update once in a while. Other times I might bore you with how much I have to say :) Just check back once in a while when you are thinking of me and see what I'm up to!

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Just a tidbit...

Please take a few minutes to take this survey for us.  It is mostly about how we are doing with communication to our support system, but some other information as well!

 https://forms.gle/vPZXNKeWuteHJAu59


Also, we have updated our Amazon wish list if you desire to help out with physical items.  Some are just samples of items we use often and you could find something less expensive if you like (example pens, pencils, medical supplies, ect.) The address connected will send things to my family and they will add to the next Balikbayan Boxes they send.

Use this email: davenport.christine@gmail.com


Thank you for your prayers and concerns!

Be blessed so you may continue to bless those near and far๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ƒ






No comments:

Post a Comment