No matter where I am I have friends who are half a world away. I want to stay connected and keep my supporters informed. Some times I will be very busy and only update once in a while. Other times I might bore you with how much I have to say :) Just check back once in a while when you are thinking of me and see what I'm up to!

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Update

 Back in Juagdan we are again in blackout mode.  Still don't have power except by generator and so just charging phones and using a little light to cook by.  Although we had phone and spotty internet for a while it is completely gone again.  We are visiting the Poblacion, or city center for Ubay so we can accomplish a few things like Jun's driver's license renewal online and US taxes submitted.

In more exciting news... Classes have started again!  We have two kids classes and one youth class in Juagdan already and this Friday we will resume in Mabini.

Also in February Jun and I celebrated our anniversary and both birthdays!  We fed a bunch of people at a party and then visited a bunch more with take home containers.  Then the next weekend we went to the city and splurged on a nice dinner and hotel with a pool!







No comments:

Post a Comment