No matter where I am I have friends who are half a world away. I want to stay connected and keep my supporters informed. Some times I will be very busy and only update once in a while. Other times I might bore you with how much I have to say :) Just check back once in a while when you are thinking of me and see what I'm up to!

Monday, October 8, 2018

Photo Bomb!

It is a balmy Monday afternoon here.  I have no idea what the weather is because I can't understand the news stations so I don't watch and there isn't a thermometer sitting out for me to just check real quick.  I might try to find on sometime...  However, it feels like it is only about 80ish degree, but lots of moisture in the air so it is quite sticky feeling.  It hasn't rained yet today so my laundry from this morning is actually almost dry!

Because it isn't raining we seem to be having some really good internet connections so I am going to try to upload some pictures I have been snapping....

Faith Joy and I have had some fun playing with Wiki Sticks I brought with me.

The mechanics make house calls here.  It seems like they are needed about every other week.

Marah, Mickella, and Jeanne sporting their pillowcase dresses sent from a group back in the states :)

Drew and Jeanne hanging out at the front door of the shelter.  This is a regular occurrence when it rains. 
We took a morning trip out to Bohol Dairy to have some ChocoBao.  It is chocolate milk and ice cream made from Carabao (water buffalo) instead of regular cow's milk.


Sorry I didn't get the whole carabao n the picture, but here are the kids taking a photo op on the patio.
(Mark, Drew, Mickella, and Faith)
I will post this now, just in hopes of it uploading today!  I will also prep another one just incase it is successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment